D'Addario EJ26 Phosphor Bronze, Custom Light 11-52 Acoustic Strings
THE ORIGINAL STRING
Pioneered in 1974 and still revered today, Phosphor Bronze has become synonymous with warm, well-balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion-resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long-lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- D’Addario Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings are precision wound with phosphor bronze wrap wire, over a hexagonal high-carbon steel core.
- Phosphor Bronze wrap wire provides tried-and-true D’Addario acoustic tone, with beautiful balance and warmth suitable for all musical genres.
- Now the standard in acoustic guitar strings, Phosphor Bronze strings were originally pioneered by D’Addario in the 1970s.
- D’Addario Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings come with a code on the recyclable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- Our Phosphor Bronze strings are made in the USA—drawn to exacting specifications at our New York production facility.
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets, Multipacks
- Wrap Material: Phosphor Bronze
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$13.99|
Your satisfaction is very important to us! We offer a 14-day return policy. (you have 14 days from the date of delivery until you notifiy us that you are returning your product) If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from LAWK STAR Guitars you may return it to us for a full refund of the original purchase price. Prior to returning a product to us, please contact us by emailing us at info@LAWKSTARGuitars.com or calling us at 503-915-2824.
You must return the product in the original product packaging along with all included materials (manual, warranty card, all accessories, stickers, etc.) and in it's original condition. Any items returned in undesirable condition (scratched, nicked, or modified) may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchase price or may not be refundable at all. This of course depends upon the damage and will be reviewed by management on a case by case basis. Your return should be packaged very carefully. You may choose your own shipping source (FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.). We strongly recommend some sort of tracking or delivery confirmation and insurance. We do not take responsibility for lost packages or damaged packages from shipping.
Most refunds will be process within 2 – 3 business days after we have received the product back. Please keep in mind some credit cards refunds may take up to 10 business days to post on the account.
SPECIAL ORDERS & DISCOUNTED / REDUCED ITEMS however are NOT refundable! Some may be available for an in store credit. This will be determined on a case by case basis, depending on the product, value, and situation.
In the event a product delivery is refused by the customer and shipment is returned to the LSG Facility, the cost of the return shipping charges will be withheld from customers refund. No exceptions.
Many shipments require a signature at delivery. In most cases the shipping company will try 3 times and if delivery is unsuccessful it is shipped back to the LSG Facility, the cost of the return shipping charges will be withheld from customers refund.
LAWK STAR Guitars