Bass playing engineers at LR Baggs originally developed this for their own use.
The Stadium Electric Bass DI infuses your signal with a blend of studio-grade circuitry and a vibrant palette of unique, tone shaping tools. Composed of carefully selected, “top shelf” components, the all-discrete electronics provide a level of fidelity that rivals even the most sought after studio DIs. Then engage the effects to unveil an expansive range of colorful tones shaped by just a few powerful and easy-to-use controls. Built in a rugged enclosure constructed of aluminum, steel, and ABS plastic, the Stadium DI ensures over-the-top reliability for life on the road.
• Growl control adds low end distortion for thickness and rich, harmonic content
• Drive button pushes the Growl to a full overdrive
• Comp EQ enhances the feel of playing while evening out your tone
• Attack sweeps between a wide range of warmth, clarity, and everywhere in between
• Fat switch boosts 150Hz +3dB or +6dB for a fuller, rounded tone
• VU meter visually optimizes gain for passive and active pickups
• All-discrete signal path with XLR and quarter inch outputs
• 48V phantom power, 9V battery, or 9V DC powering options
|Reviews & Artist Info||
"While the controls are simple and effective, it’s the different combinations of features that really reveal the basic reason behind the Stadium’s engineering: to give bassists lots of great tonal options and “fixes” in a DI. Rather than traditional EQ control, I like the approach of using sweeps and presets." Steve Cook - Premier Guitar Magazine
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$359.00|
|More Information||Electric Bass DI with Character Shaping Tools|