Celebrating 50 years since the original Cry Baby WAH hit the market. 1967 opened a whole new world of sonic expression for guitar players! Be one of the first to own this beauty.
This GOLD-PLATED Original Cry Baby Wah is the Official 50th Anniversay Dunlop Cry Baby.
Impedence: Input 800 kΩ / Output 10 kΩ
Filter Parameter: Low Pass 350 Hz - 450 Hz / High Pass 1.5 kHz - 2.5 kHz
Maximum Level: Input -8.0 dBV / Output +10 dBV
Maximun Gain: Heel Down +19.5 dB / Toe Down +19 dB
Signal to Noise Ratio*: Heel Down 98 dBV / Toe Down 89 dBV
*odBV = 1Vrms, A-weighted
POWER: The Original Cry Baby® can be powered by one 9 volt battery (accessed via the bottom of the pedal), a Dunlop ECB003 AC adapter (ECB003E in Europe) or a Dunlop DCB10 DC Brick power supply.
SETUP INSTRUCTIONS -
• Run a shielded instrument cable from your guitar to the GCB95’s Instrument jack.
• Run another shielded instrument cable from the GCB95’s Amplifier jack into your amplifier input.
• Turn on the amplifier and begin playing.
• To turn the pedal on/off, push the toe of the pedal down until you feel a “click”.
• By rocking your foot back and forth on the pedal, you can change the effect that the Original Cry Baby has on the tone of your instrument instantaneously
|Reviews & Artist Info||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$357.12|