The Tech 21 SansAmp YYZ BASS PRE-AMP Pedal, offers Geddy’s core sound and the versatility for many different styles.
Wanting to streamline and simplify his gear for new projects, Geddy Lee partnered with Tech 21 to design a signature rackmount SansAmp, the GED-2112. This challenging collaboration involved distilling a boatload of equipment into a single rackspace. Challenging ourselves, to bring a super-compact, portable alternative, we further distilled the rackmount into a pedal format. The SansAmp YYZ offers Geddy’s core sound and the versatility for many different styles.
• All analog SansAmp technology enables you to record directly and enhance previously recorded tracks. For live performances, the YYZ can drive a power amp and speakers, augment your existing amplifier set-up, or run directly into the mixer of a PA system.
• Mix control to blend the ratio of high-end studio clean and dirty bass tube amp tones.
• Tight button to add definition to your notes in cleaner settings and make distorted tones snappier.
• Drive adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive, similar to when the output section of a tube amp is being pushed.
• Active 3-band EQ.
• Master volume.
• Operable with 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional DC power supply (Tech 21 model #DC2, #DC4 or #DC9).
|Brands||Tech 21 NYC|
|Reviews & Artist Info||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$250.00|
|More Information||The SansAmp YYZ offers Geddy’s core sound and the versatility for many different styles.|