EARasers is a musician’s dream with its nearly invisible, soft silicone construction that creates a “smart seal” in your ear. The earplugs form to your ear’s shape, so you can wear them for hours without your ears sweating, itching or tickling. The unique technology within the plugs filters about 19 decibels, providing outstanding noise filtering at around 3,150 hertz and higher, making concerts safer and more comfortable for your ears. EARasers filter less when sounds are 1,000 hertz and lower, so natural sounds and conversations don’t seem as muffled.
The small EARasers HiFi earplugs fit most people. They’re ideal for most females, as well as males who want the earplugs to sit farther in the ear canal. If the earplugs are too small, you have 30 day to exchange them for a larger size.
Key Chain Stash Can pictured is sold seperately.
• You are able to hear clearly and carry on a conversation in concerts, restaurants, on LOUD STAGES, and more!
• Stage monitors sound like they are supposed to!
• NO MUFFLED SOUNDS, just lower volumes & more clarity!
• 79% of men wear MEDIUM
• 79% of Women and young adults wear SMALL
• Most People know if they have a small ear from their experience with earbuds.
• EARasers don’t plug up your ears or muffle the sound.
• Reduces up to 19dB of high frequency sounds.
• Smart Seal creates a comfortable custom like seal in the ear.
• Won’t tickle, sweat or itch.
• For all instruments or singers.
• Stays in place for hours – doesn’t wiggle out of the ear.
• Nearly invisible to others.
• You can still use the monitor or click track as these don’t fill up the outer ear.
• CLEANING: Do not use alcohol wipes or any chemicals on the EARasers. Use a damp cloth to wipe the soft silicone and use a gentle toothbrush to clean out the tip of any earwax matter.
• A 100% guarantee, if you are not satisfied EARasers will replace them with a new pair within 30 days!
• Custom earplugs can cost $200-$250 plus they don’t always fit well due to the casting process and they wiggle out of the ear with jaw motion.
|Reviews & Artist Info||
"Earasers work phenomenally! As a drummer, these earplugs are easily the most forgivable on one's hearing. I can still hear everything clearly with them, it just doesn't hurt to hear it all anymore! I noticed a minor reduction once you hear with them on. Talking to others at a conversational volume can be easily done with them, on top of the great range you can still hear with them on anyway. Any live scenario can benefit from these being used. Protect your hearing, ya gonna need it!!"
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$55.99|